Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The best deal on wine in Seattle

If you're looking for a cheap yet swanky night on the town with your girlfriends, my friend Melissa and I might have stumbled across the best deal in Seattle last week on an outing to see another friend, Carrie Wicks, sing some amazing jazz.

On Thursday nights at Sip in downtown Seattle, zee ladies get half-price wine flights, and they're quite generous with their pours. So generous, that I would actually say we received three better-than-average glasses of wine for the price of one.

My wine tree, to the right, consisted of three beautiful Washington reds for $10, and Melissa's was a white wine combination for $9. With the other tempting options to choose from, I would even say that the wine flights are a deal at full price.

In addition, the wait staff was courteous and helpful, the ambiance was alluring, and the music was splendid. Let me know if you want to go sometime. I'm in!

No comments:

Post a Comment