Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chicken's the side to this orzo dish


Poor Bryan. I've been so busy trying to squeeze my new blog in with all my other freelance work that he's been forced to eat the same foods over and over again. He definitely got spoiled in the last year when work had slowed down a bit for me (and the rest of the nation!).

He even got sick of my amazing pizza, which I have finally become a master at making quickly. This easy meal has also slipped into the repertoire, but I can't get away with it too much because somebody doesn't like chicken very much.

I admit, it's hardly a masterpiece. But it's so darn easy, and the Orzo with Spinach and Feta is really the highlight of the meal anyway. The chicken is simply sprinkled with salt, pepper, Garlic Mrs. Dash and a squirt of lemon juice. Then I cook two breasts in about 1 T. of olive oil over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes before they go in the oven at 350 for 8-12 more minutes. Like I said, easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment