Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Leftover Harissa Chicken still made with love


OK, I lied. I didn't really make anything for dinner last night, but we were having leftovers from our fabulous Father's Day Feast.

After I found this recipe for Goat Cheese Pudding, I just had to host even though I knew Mom probably would hate everything that crossed her plate. Which is why she cooks on Mother's Day. Trust me, it's really the best gift we could give her.

Actually, I think she might have liked the Harissa Chicken with Green-Chile-and-Tomato Salad that is shown above, even though the weather was too crappy for me to grill the chicken, and we all know how much Mom prefers a little charcoal on her meat.

I made this the right way a couple of weeks ago when we had some friends over, and although it was more flavorful on the grill, cooking it in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes definitely kept it more moist. I suppose it's always good to have options!

No comments:

Post a Comment